Synnapex, a leading provider of technology professional services and hardware solutions is on the hunt for a results-driven, ambitious, and personable Enterprise Sales Account Executive with a minimum of 5 years of proven experience to join our team and grow our business across a wide variety of industries. You are that perfect blend of hunter and farmer, great at managing existing business while being driven to build your book across a variety of industries.
Our ideal Enterprise Sales Account Executive is self-driven, smart, sales-oriented and values productivity and customer engagement. The candidate will focus on acquiring additional revenue streams from existing clients as well as bringing new customers on board who can benefit from our professional services and hardware offerings.
Our Enterprise Sales Account Executives are responsible for meeting pre-determined quotas while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. The successful candidate is technically inclined and can identify customer pain points and anticipate their needs to line them up with the appropriate service and products.
As an Enterprise Sales Account Executive you will:
- Enhance existing knowledge further with continuous study of products and technologies supported by Synnapex
- Conduct sales activities including prospecting to develop opportunities in mid to large strategic accounts
- Identify and profile targeted accounts
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects
- Work with customers to develop and execute a strategic business plan focused on driving new opportunities
- Liaise with the inside sales team to coordinate and direct sales activities
- Maintain relationships with customers during the project lifecycle to ensure satisfaction of the project
- Work with the team to ensure accounts payable by customers are made
- Meet and exceed quota expectations
- Prepare activity and forecast reports for management
- Coordinate with Marketing to develop and execute events
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You have post-secondary education in a related field and a minimum of 5 years of practical business experience and a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed quotas
- You understand technology and how IT infrastructure works to create efficiencies in business practices, including networking, wireless, servers, endpoints
- You’re proficient in the tool of work, including MS office and CRM software. You are a lifelong learner and believe in always working smarter in a fast pasted environment
- You are an independent worker and do well with minimal supervision while working well in a team environment. You’re organized and detail-oriented
- You are project-oriented, and persistent. You have the tenacity to maintain a positive attitude during a longer sales cycle, and understand the upside of building great, long-term relationships with your clients
- You’re technically inclined and can identify customer pain points and anticipate their needs to line them up with the appropriate services and products. Your goal is client success: to develop better solutions so they can work efficiently in a rapidly evolving technology landscape
- You are self-driven and work best independently albeit collaboratively
- You are a great collaborator and know how to engage cross-functional teams to give your clients exactly what they need, before they know they need it
- You’re positive, success-driven and intrinsically motivated to always do and be your best –for yourself, the company, and of course, your clients
- Ethics – treat people with respect; keep commitments; Inspire the trust of others: work with integrity and ethically uphold organizational values.
- Organization Support – Follow policies and procedures and complete tasks on time. Support organization’s goals and values.
- Professionalism – approach others in a tactful manner. Treat others with respect regardless of their status or position.
At Synnapex Inc., we value diversity and we are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected. We are dedicated to ensuring equal employment opportunities are provided to all individuals regardless of their race, ancestry, place of origin, skin colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental limitations, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We welcome candidates with disabilities and strive to provide reasonable accommodations to ensure their success in the workplace. At Synnapex, we believe that a diverse workforce enhances our ability to innovate and deliver high-quality services to our clients.
**Please note that our successful candidate is required to complete a background check.**
Please be sure to attach your resume with your application.
Careers at Synnapex
We’re looking for talented professionals, just like you.
Browse our open positions and let us know if you think we’d make a good team.