Join Us in Transforming IT for Industries Worldwide
At Synnapex, our expert team makes all the difference for our enterprise clients. To be the best problem solvers in the IT services industry, we’re also excellent listeners, business-minded thinkers, and effective managers.
We’re primarily a technical bunch, and we’re always looking for top talent to join our engineering team in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Account Manager SYN-AM-1928
Synnapex Inc. – Richmond Hill, ON
[posting date: 2020-11-19]
Synnapex is seeking an Account Manager who is sales-oriented and values productivity and customer engagement. The candidate will focus on acquiring additional revenue streams from existing clients as well as bringing new customers on board who can benefit from our professional services and hardware offerings. Our Account Managers are responsible for meeting pre-determined quotas while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Enhance existing knowledge further with continuous study of products and technologies supported by Synnapex
- Conduct sales activities including prospecting to develop opportunities in mid to large strategic accounts
- Identify and profile targeted accounts
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects
- Work with customers to develop and execute a strategic business plan focused on driving new opportunities
- Liaise with the inside sales team to coordinate and direct sales activities
- Maintain relationships with customers during the project lifecycle to ensure satisfaction of the project
- Work with team to ensure accounts payable by customers are made
Meet and exceed quota expectations
- Prepare activity and forecast reports for management
Coordinate with Marketing to develop and execute events as required
All candidates should have advanced problem resolution and communications skills. They should be technically inclined and have the ability to identify customer pain points and anticipate their needs in order to line them up with the appropriate service and products.
Director of Sales and Marketing - China Region (NOC 0124)
[posting date: 2020-06-01]
Synnapex Inc. - Richmond Hill, ON
Synnapex is a diversified technology company providing IT solutions in networking, security, energy management, contract management, collaboration tools and managed services. From our Canadian headquarters, our in-house team serves large enterprises from every industry all over the world, executing well over 100 projects per year, implementing hardware and software solutions. We manage and monitor large global enterprises in North America, Europe and Asia and our in-house managed services team has deployed IT systems with 5000+ endpoints.
We assist clients around the world to simplify their complex IT ecosystems, increase network productivity, introduce or improve automation, create efficient energy management systems, strengthen security and protect systems from cyberattacks. Our company ensures regulatory compliance with industry standards such as SOC.
As we continue to export and expand our high-end technology services and products to the increasingly sophisticated Chinese market, Synnapex requires a Director of Sales and Marketing - China Region with extensive experience and knowledge of technology, who is sales-oriented and values productivity and customer engagement. The ideal candidate will lead and oversee a team focusing on sales and marketing of energy management systems in the China Region and will report to the EVP.
DETAILS OF THE POSITION:
Title: Director of Marketing—China Region
Salary: $40.00/hour, $78,000 per year
Working Location: 95 Mural St suite 201, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3G2
Working Hours: 37.50 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Vacation: Two weeks of paid vacation
Benefits: Group medical benefits included
- Drawing on experience and knowledge of the Chinese market, conduct in-depth market research on technologies, solutions, demand and competitors in the China region
- Analyze and develop the company’s sales and marketing strategy in China
- Develop a comprehensive plan to develop distribution channels to meet sales objectives in China
- Create and monitor the relevant budget for the China Region activities
- Liaise with external marketing and channel partners in China to increase visibility and brand recognition in the Chinese market
- Seek, develop and maintain relationships with Chinese strategic partners for the purpose of marketing Synnapex’s products and solutions
- Identify key employees to execute the China marketing strategy, provide mentorship, training and leadership
- Participate in promotional events to promote the brand awareness, products and services of the company
- Represent the company in China
- College diploma or university degree, preferably in business, marketing or related field
- At least seven years of senior management experience in the technology industry in China, with a focus on sales and marketing, driving growth and ensuring goals are met or exceeded
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of technology hardware and software solutions, particularly in the area of energy management solutions, including energy modelling, management, monitoring, audits and reporting, as well as advanced energy or power quality meters, integrated energy management software and intelligent building systems
- Extensive relationships and networks with Chinese technology companies, channel partners, distributors, and potential strategic partners
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 (outlook, excel, word etc.), Connectwise, Cisco VoIP, and LinkedIn
- Excellent communicational skills in a multicultural environment
- Ability to communicate fluently in Chinese Mandarin
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com , or click the link below to apply online. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. We thank for your interest in this position.
Solution Engineer – Managed Services (Overnight) SYN-SE-1904-N
[posting date: 2020-09-01]
Synnapex Inc. – Richmond Hill, ON
The role of Solution Engineer is an entry-level technical support position within the Managed Services group. This person is a first level support provider, responsible for supporting end-users in customer organizations regarding networking, unified communications, security appliances, and desktop/server incidents.
The Solution Engineer will be responsible for interacting with users at all levels within customer organizations and triage of after-hours incidents. The Solution Engineer will also, in some cases, be responsible for liaising with technology vendors as part of the issue resolution process. The Solution Engineer will also be responsible for tasks such as updating inventory and the internal knowledgebase as well as internal and external documentation. The candidate will work directly with and take guidance from and report directly to the manager of Managed Services.
Normal hours are from 7pm to 7am alternating between three- and four-night weeks.
MAJOR ELEMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Monitor and resolve customer incidents or escalate to appropriate staff as needed
- First responder for all incoming user requests (email, phone, helpdesk portal) from international and Canadian users
- Understand and work within SLA/SLO agreements
- Communicate with customers in business terms
- Create, manage, and update tickets with accurate information
- Co-ordination with hardware vendors
- After-hours maintenance and changes based on prepared MOPs (Method of Procedure)
- Remote support
- Patch Management
- Updating inventory and maintaining inventory database
- Preparing and revising documentation such as “how-to” guides
- Update internal knowledgebase
- Assist with research if required
- Review, develop and recommend changes regarding support procedures
- Assist team members with projects as required
- Assist with audit support
- Assist with bug tracking and vulnerability management
- Support role in disaster recovery scenarios
- Additional duties, as required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Education and Experience
- Post-Secondary education in a related field
- 1 year practical business experience
- Pursuit of one of the following certifications is an asset: Microsoft (MCSE/MCSA or equivalent, CCNA, Security+, A+, Network +)
- Basic troubleshooting processes
- Experience with routing and switching
- MS Office applications (Excel, Access, Outlook and Word)
- Well-rounded familiarity with IT concepts such as networking, wireless, access-lists, servers, programming
- Able to work with minimal supervision, as well as within a team environment
- Comfortable with dealing with customer support
- Strong desire to learn, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
**Please note that our successful candidate is required to complete a background check**
We regret to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Richmond Hill, ON